Saturday, 23 May 2015
Wednesday, 22 April 2015
Monday, 20 April 2015
Carrie Twining used to work as a Buyer in Birmingham, but she’s quit the stress of working in the city to spend time with her little boy. Now pregnant with her second child she has made a career out of building her Avon business up from being a Representative to now being a Sales Leader with a team of 180 Representatives that she mentors.
Are you a mother or pregnant mummy-to-be and want to look at ways to make some money without having to go back to the slog of work? Here’s Carries top tips on how you can make Avon work for you. It’s easy and most importantly, really fun!
1) Set a goal. If you have something to work towards you are sure to succeed. Is there a holiday you want to take the kids on?
2) Make a plan on how you’re going to achieve that goal. Avon can be as much or as little as you make it. The Sales Leadership programme means you can have a team as big or as small as you make it.
3) Be positive, all the time. If you have a slow month, the next one is going to be brilliant so it doesn’t matter.
4) Learn about the products. Avon offers more than just lipstick and you’ll be surprised what you can offer customers.
5) Talk to people every day, everywhere you go with the kids about Avon – school gates, supermarket, anywhere.
6) Vary your prospecting techniques and find what works for you - I love 'Car Jumping' which is stopping other mothers who are out and about when I see them from my car. Chances are they’re looking for extra income too!
7) Once you’ve got recruits, look after your team. They are the heart of your business
8) Ask for help & learn from others. Avon has a great core network of people who will help you out along the way.
9) Plan your hours ahead. If the holidays are coming up, make sure you get ahead on your orders. That way you can enjoy them.
10) Be happy and have fun! This is the most important thing. Avon is a great way to meet new people and work around your schedule. So no need to feel stressed!
to learn more about becoming an Avon Representative visit avon.uk.com